Personal data that we process
Premium+ processes personal data about you because you use our services and/or because you provide these to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- Surname and first name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by logging in to our help center.
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- IP address
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we acquire
Our website and/or service does not have the intention to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is over 16 years old. We therefore recommend that parents are involved in their children's online activities in order to prevent data from being collected about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without that consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete that information.
Why we need data
Premium+ processes your personal data for the following purpose:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising leaflet
- Being able to call you if this is necessary in order to be able to perform our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Enable you to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Premium+ analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve our website and to tailor our offer of products and services to your preferences.
Share with others
Premium+ does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide them if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or in order to comply with a legal obligation.
Mapping website visit
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for inspection, correction or deletion to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, please enclose a copy of your identity document with the request. In this copy, we ask you to blacken out your passport photo and the Identification Number of the National Registry. This is to protect your privacy. Premium+ will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Premium+ takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized alteration. If you feel that your data is not secure or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or send an email to email@example.com. Premium+ has taken various visible and invisible measures to secure your personal data, including:
- Beveiligingssoftware, zoals een virusscanner en firewall.
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- Exchange of data over an SSL secured connection
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
Contact us today and we will come back to you asap..